Club Tent Site Bookings are now open!
There will be more than enough space for all the clubs at this venue and we will again be offering a tiered pricing structure depending on your positional choice of Club Tent Site. Bookings will only be accepted via the online booking system. No telephonic bookings will be allowed.
Once your online booking is received you will receive an invoice and your site/s will only be reserved based on full payment within 48 hours of invoice date. If payment has not been made in this time period your site will be released back into “the pool” of sites.
Please note we will advise closer to the time the availability and costs of TV’s and Cabling for Tier 1 and 2. We will however ask you in the meantime to give us an indication whether you would need a TV so we can factor that into our allocations.
There will also be an option for catering when you book your site. If you choose YES on this option, a menu (fast food type) and drinks order (beers and cold drinks only) will be sent to you once all sites have been sold and these orders will have to be returned and paid for by FRIDAY 10 MAY 2019. If we don’t have these back by 10 May 2019 we will not be entertaining any further catering and drinks orders/booking forms.
With the above mentioned in mind we once again ask you to read the rules below that pertain to race weekend and inform all runners and their families:
CLUB TENT SITES
- If clubs bring their own club tents/Gazebo, they must not exceed the size of the allocated grass area per site. Just a suggestion - Only a 3m x 3m size gazebo will be allowed on Tier 4 and 2 x 3m x 3m gazebos on Tier 3
- No platforms, scaffolding or sponsors signage may be used at the tent sites.
- Although security is provided at the finish, neither the CMA, its sponsors, Ward Events, Tsogo Sun or Gold Circle Racing and their partners will take responsibility for any loss or damage to club property.
- No vehicles will be permitted into the Race Course Precinct after Friday 7th June 2019. Trailers may be pushed into the demarcated area by hand, and left at the Race Course Precinct (near the Golf Club House) to be collected on Monday 10th June 2019. These trailers will be subject to a search by security to ensure that no alcohol is brought into the licensed venue
- Clubs must ensure that their own tents/gazebos are erected on Saturday 8th June 2019 and by no later than 16h00
- NO BRAAI FIRES OR GAS CYLINDERS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE RACE COURSE PRECINCT, IF FOUND, THESE WILL BE REMOVED BY SECURITY. Runners may also make use of the soup tent at the finish.
- NO ALCOHOL MAY BE BOUGHT INTO THE LICENSED RACE COURSE PRECINCT. IF FOUND, ALCOHOL WILL BE REMOVED BY SECURITY. THERE WILL BE A PUBLIC BAR AVAILABLE IN THE CLUB TENT AREA DURING THE COURSE OF THE DAY.
- No advertising or branding maybe be displayed
For any queries please contact the Ward Events Team On: